Clients + Contracts
T3 TigerTech offers services in the following NAICS codes among others: 518210, 541214, 541219, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541614, 541618 and 611420.
T3 TigerTech offers a comprehensive range of professional services across several contract vehicles, including:
- GSA MOBIS (GS-10F-008AA) – T3 TigerTech was awarded a GSA Federal Supply Schedule contract from the General Services Administration (GSA) for the Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS). Using this contract vehicle, T3 is supporting improvements in the quality, timeliness, and efficiency of business management functions and services accomplished by the Federal Government.
- GSA IT Schedule 70 (GS-35F-0065U) –T3 TigerTech was awarded a GSA Schedule 70 Contract, also known as the Information Technology (IT) Schedule. This schedule was established to provide federal, state, and local government agencies with procurement solutions for services and products required to satisfy their various IT needs. The GSA 70 allows T3 TigerTech to serve as a prime contractor on government contracts and to bid directly to the various agencies.
- GSA CPI BPA (GS-10F-CA001) – T3 TigerTech was awarded a Contractor Teaming Agreement (CTA) for Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) services under the GSA Office of Performance Improvement (OPI) Program Management Support Services Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). T3 TigerTech will lead projects across the Federal Government in meeting the challenges of deploying an agency-wide customer-focused, full-service CPI program, and building OPI′s capability to fully support the agency′s performance goals. Under this program, we have supported USDA National Resources Conservation Service Value Stream Mapping initiatives and are developing other CPI projects, including support for GSA Category Management (CatMan) initiatives.
- Department of the Treasury IRS Total Information Processing Support Services 4 (TIPSS-4) (TIRNO-11-D-00068) – T3 TigerTech was awarded a 10 year, $520M contract in the Management/Business Operations Support Services (MBOSS) task area and is currently performing a three year Task Order Supporting the Taxpayer Advocacy Service IT Modernization. The MBOSS task area includes functional areas that require high-level project management skills and tools for managing, tracking, reporting, and transitioning large-scale systems, and for maintaining configuration management controls. The scope of work for the MBOSS principal task area shall include all aspects of strategic business services.
- VA PD LSS (VA118-14-D-0072) – T3 TigerTech is providing VA Technical Acquisition Center (TAC) Product Development (PD) Leadership Support Services including Primavera project management scheduling services and IT Governance Reporting Services. This Five Year $50M ID/IQ will provide support across VA in a wide variety of Acquisition Support initiatives.
- VA HIOS 12-2 SLA Support BPA (VA701-13-A-0011) – T3 TigerTech was awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA) Service Level Agreement (SLA) IDIQ, under the GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS). T3 TigerTech will provide acquisition SLA Services through provision of personnel, resources, and facilities to help improve VA’s efficiency and the cost effectiveness of acquisitions support services.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) – T3 TigerTech has received a sole source, single award contract to assist USDA to facilitate the process of updating WIC vendor management practices to improve the prevention, detection, correction and reporting of unallowable vendor practices under the EBT operation.
- VA VHA – T3 TigerTech has received a prime contract from Veterans Health Administration (VHA) to assist with the Women Veterans Call Center Outreach Initiative, achieving remarkable results in PIV and PII Data Accuracy, improving first call success rate to 97%.
- VA EDI Transaction Efficiency Technical Services – T3 TigerTech is supporting e-Commerce initiatives for the Veterans Health Administration (VHA), Chief Business Office (CBO) to aid VHA in implementing multiple electronic data interchange (EDI) initiatives and resolving the business rule conflicts between the VA and the payer community.
- DOD DLA Executive Agent – T3 TigerTech is leading a critical Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Executive Agent supply chain initiative in strategic policy, procedures, and operational readiness assessment in Class I, II, III, IV, and VIII to develop, test, and implement a Supply Chain Maturity Model to facilitate, foster, and improve critical DoD Supply Chains Governance and operations in support of the warfighter.
- GSA FAS Business Intelligence and Performance Metric Development (BIPD) – T3-TigerTech is developing a broad spectrum performance metrics and dashboard for Federal Acquisition Services using SAS tools and techniques, as well as providing training and coaching to key managers and staff in using and understanding Key Performance Indicators in management decisions.
- HHS CMS MIDS, Subcontractor to Econometrica. T3-TigerTech is providing Performance Quality Control and Lean Six Sigma services to HHS in order to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs, and speed services to patients.